CNC Mill Operator
As a CNC Mill Operator you will work with CNC machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials. You will make minor adjustments to the machines to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. Also as a CNC operator you make sure your machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials. You will work alongside the CNC engineers and the Manufacture Engineers to maintain and perform periodic checks on outputs. Together you will look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
- Performs all task in a safe and responsible manner.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Use and read precision instruments, calipers, and micrometers to meet tolerance requirements.
- Check material before starting jobs to ensure it is the proper alloy and size.
- Must understand feeds and speeds for cutters and material.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical problems.
- Must understand G code, M code, and make edits on the controls
- Keep area and equipment clean and organized.
- Fill out first articles as required.
- Read work instructions and sign in to and complete work orders.
- Perform routine maintenance as required.
- Check and maintain all fluid levels, way oils and coolant.
- Clean out tool holders and spindles daily.
CRI offers competitive wages and excellent benefits package. “Equal Opportunity Employer”