CNC Setup Technician
Posted 2 years ago
Corrugated Replacements requires CNC Setup Technicians, to perform with a focus on product quality and efficiency. Must have extensive experience in the setup of CNC milling or lathe machines with a focus on problem solving. Using your experience and problem-solving skills you must be able to independently complete difficult setups quickly with good quality results.
- Protect self and others by following the company Health & Safety policy and practicing safe work habits.
- Working with other team members to machine and assemble holding fixtures.
- Set up multi axis CNC mills and lathes.
- Prove out new programs, make or suggest changes for improvement.
- Interpret CMM reports and mechanical measurements to make necessary offset adjustments.
- Fine tune speeds and feeds for effective tool usage.
- Create loading instructions tool lists, gage lists and in-process inspection documents.
- Perform 1st off part production and inspection using all measuring equipment.
- Help solve technical problems as required.
- Continuously improve existing processes.
- Train machine operators.
- Expert Machinist preferred.
- Proven track record of problem solving using logical sequence format.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, working with close tolerances.
- Familiar with all cutting tools and their application.
- Must be able to use all machine shop measuring instruments.
- Ability to adjust multi-axis offsets, speeds and feeds to improve the machining process.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Self-motivated to perform at the highest levels.
- CNC programming, fixture design and application experience would be an asset.
CRI offers competitive wages and excellent benefits package. “Equal Opportunity Employer”